For your convenience, on this page we have compiled reports and research on best practices in upstream investments and evidence- or outcomes-based programs and policies, as well as frequently requested documents and forms.
- Resolution of Alignment Template
Local organizations may sign Resolutions of Alignment to show support of Upstream Investments principles.
- Upstream Investments Portfolio Instructions and Submission Forms
A general overview and specific instructions on how to submit a program for inclusion in the Portfolio of Model Upstream Programs.
- Logic Model Template
If you do not already have a logic model for your program, use this guide and template to create one.
- Logic Model Common Elements
This shows examples of information that should be used to create your logic model.
- A Funder's Guide to the Upstream Investments Policy
A guide intended to provide practical advice to organizations that invest in local Sonoma County programs on how to align with the principles of Upstream Investments.
- Upstream Investments Champion Toolkit
- Upstream Investments Champion Tookit:Talking Points
Talking points for local champions of the Upsteam Investments Policy Iniative addressing the importance of prevention and evidence to multiple sectors
- A Portrait of Sonoma County - English
A Portrait of Sonoma County - Spanish/Un Retrato del Condado de Sonoma -español
A Portrait of Sonoma County is an in-depth look at how residents of Sonoma County are faring in three fundamental areas of life: health, access to knowledge, and living standards.
- Progress Report and Next Steps for 2014 - 2016
A progress report submitted to the Board of Supervisors January 14, 2014.
- Progress Report and Next Steps for 2013
A progress report submitted to the Board of Supervisors February 26, 2013.
- Shared Outcomes Measurement Action Plan
A plan for cross-sector measurement of shared outcomes.
- Indicators of Success Report 2012 Update
Second annual report on the status of 22 Indicators of Success.
- Upstream Report to the Board 11-08-11
A progress report and recommended next steps submitted to the Board of Supervisors November 8, 2011.
- Upstream Investments Logic Model
A one page illustration of the logical progression from the goals being pursued and the outcomes that are expected for our community.
- Indicators of Success Report 2011
A report documenting our current status related to 22 Indicators of Success.
- The Upstream Investments Report
The original report that examined the need for Upstream Investments in Sonoma County.
- Portfolio of Model Upstream Programs Logic Model
A two page illustration of the logical progression from the goals being pursued and the outcomes that are expected for the Portfolio Review Committee.